SavingTactics is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others. We respond to claims of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and use a similar process for responding to claims of trademark infringement.
To notify us of copyright infringement on our website, please send us a written notice by email that includes all of the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe is being infringed.
- Identification of the work you believe is infringing, with information that is reasonably sufficient for us to locate it.
- Your name, address, phone number and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- An electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
SavingTactics will treat notices that meet these requirements in accordance with the DMCA. You may find out more about the DMCA at copyright.gov.
To notify us of trademark infringement, please send us a written notice that includes: (a) the specific trademark you claim is being infringed, (b) detailed information about the trademark you claim is infringing your trademark and where to locate the infringing trademark on our site, (c) your name, address and email address, (d) statements that are the equivalent to #4 and #5 above but as to the trademark instead of a copyright, (e) an electronic signature meeting the requirements of #6 above, and (f) the serial or registration number of your trademark if it has been registered.
To notify us of infringement of a valid and enforceable patent, please send us a written notice that includes: (a) detailed information about the product you claim is infringing your patent and where to locate the product on our site, (b) your name, address and email address and (c) a copy of the relevant court order and the patent registration number.
We will respond to all infringement notices that meet the requirements set forth above and comply with any applicable laws.
Where to Send Notices
Please send copyright and trademark notices to:
Last updated on April 11, 2023